There are parkings near each view point along the route. So you can see the Cap Canaille from various locations.
I’d like to note that the Cap Canaille is the highest sea peak in Europe. Its height is 362 m above the sea level. Enjoy these wonderful views.
- The most convenient way to see the Cap Canaille is to go by car. However, you can see people going by foot along the route;
- To take 1.5 l of water per person with you;
- Take hats, convenient sport shoes, and sun-protective cream with you;
- You can take a sea tour in La Ciotat (in the Old Port) and see the Cap Canaille and the Calanques from other angle. Believe me, you’ll like it;
- Don’t rush, enjoy the landscapes. You can see another one after each route turn.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me – I’ll be happy to answer the. I hope this information will be useful and will inspire you come to this place and take this route.