Lavender Festival in Valensole
We will be happy to organise your participation in the Lavender Festival in Valensole.
We can offer you an individually designed guided tour to the lavender land, which will combine participating in this festival with visiting beautiful villages, historical monuments, natural wonders, lavender fields, wine tasting, depending on your interests.
This year it will be the 25th festival of lavender in Valensole. It will be a full-day event, on July 16, 2017, from 8.00 till midnight.
The festival programme contains:
- lavender traditional distillation,
- exposition of machinery used for distillation in various epochs,
- visiting the distilleries of various epochs,
- exposition and sales of various artisan lavender products (more than 140 exponents),
- visiting the Lavender Museum,
- helicopter flights,
- visiting a factory, producing candies using the lavender honey,
- Valensole Plateaux Magic film demonstration,
- folklore music spectacles (throughout the day),
- music, dansing, concerts.
Participation in the Festival is free.