Taulignan Lavandin Land Festival
We will be happy to organise your participation in the festival.
We can offer you an individually designed guided tour to the lavender land, which will combine participating in this festival with visiting beautiful villages, historical monuments, natural wonders, lavender fields, wine tasting, depending on your interests.
It will be the 4th annual Festival in Taulignan. Two days of presentations, concerts, animations, workshops, delicious local food, markets with possibilities to buy some nice things made of lavandin, good music, and a wonderful atmosphere.
All the activities will be concentrated mainly around the Medieval Bourg (the village center) – Place de la République, Rue des Remparts, Lavandin Garden (Jardin de Lavandin).
Saturday, July 1, 2017
16.00 all-day artisan market, where you can buy various lavandin products,
16.00 – 19.00 classic cars parade and market,
19.00 musical apéritif – valse, java, flamenco, jazz,
20.00 meals and concert €15 per person. Pre-reservation is required.
Sunday, July 2, 2017
10.00 – 19.00, the entrance ticket is €2 per person:
- visiting the lavandin fields,
- all-day artisan market, where you can buy various lavandin products,
- various workshops, presentations and demonstrations (during the day):
- art of the lavender perfumes production,
- using lavender and lavandin in tea, refreshments, digestives, aromatherapy,
- music, photo, calligraphy, and even massage,
- Aromatic and medicine plants of Provence exposition,
- 1920 machine lavandin distillation process demonstration,
- delicious meals and nice music.